Sunday, March 8, 2009

PAST.




i did not.
it happened.
i hope.




So..its been long since ive touched this blog. Dust and cobwebs are forming up already. I guess i ought to clean it up, and give it a new post!


Problem is that i dunnoe what to blog about. Too many things happened between January and March.
Joy!
Laughter!
Tears.
Sadness.
Sweet and Sour.
Oh what a wonderful dish!


So i guess ill just sum it up with some random pics i found in my laptop. ENJOY!




deeparaya!


rockers!


the (first and)last (malay)samurai.


SOC wannabe. HELL YEAH!


this is why soccer is only for man! irsyad proves he is one..


wanna race me?


if u wanna noe,dis is my class.


1B02 hustlers!


bringing michelle for a ride on my whells!


3 generations but my mum n sis look like twins though!


sista!


my sister saes dis pic looks sweet! :D:D:D


THAT'S IT!


i am.

No comments: