Friday, October 3, 2008


!YAY!!YAY!!YAY!!YAY!

Today officialy marks my last day of part-time work with Keppel. Was supposed to end on Tuesday. But there were still lots of things to be done(and maybe also because i'm good),so they called me back to stay another day.


When i started work,it seemed so dull and boring! I wanted my time to end quickly. But when my last day came,i was reluctant to leave. As happy as i was,i felt very sad too.


During this short stint of time,the importance of studies and its benefits was further drilled into me. Foreigners are more hardworking then us, and right now with just a diploma alone,you cant get a satisfying pay. Even a degree might not get you what you want of your expected salary.
Furthermore, my peers who are just 5years my senior are advising me to study hard. Not the kind of things you would be hearing from them.


No doubt knowledge is endless. But there will come a time when you just cant study as hard as u wished. Therefore it is now or never. Procrastinate and the time will never come again.



Well that being said,i guess keppel is quite a good place to work. Free transport to-and-fro. The people there are nice too,with many young(not exceeding 26) girls who can go crazy at any moment. Their antics seem to create waves of euphoria among the HR people.


Part of the company also deals in engineering and clean & green energy; something very related to my diploma course.


Who knows..after i graduate,i might be able to join them?



Ok so now with the recent raya outing and my pay cheque which is coming very soon,my pocket is overflowing with greens.
Joy!




So...dinner anyone? ;P




No comments: